If you haven’t signed up to use our free mobile program yet, now is a fantastic time to utilize the demo and see the great features this program offers for your online classroom experience. If you’re a current student, you can log in and begin using the app instantly. If you’re a prospective student, see our presentation together with your Facebook, LinkedIn or Google credentials or any valid email address to research how the app works.
Downloading and Using APUS Mobile Is Easy
APUS Mobile is now available for the operating systems of those mobile devices:
- IOS cellular devices — Apple’s App Store
- Android devices — Google Play
- Amazon Fire tablets — Amazon (type”apus cellular” into the search box)
Once you download the program, it’s easy to establish. For students, just put in your student ID number and password to begin. Your information and student credentials remain secure through our encryption.
APUS Mobile App Characteristics Offer Flexibility and 24-Hour University Access
Whether you’re at work, at home or on the street, it is no problem to stay connected with the university, along with your classes, on your mobile phone or tablet computer. With our mobile app, you can:
- Take Part in classroom forums and respond to posts
- View your course assignments and syllabus
- Read announcements and lesson articles
- Connect with other students and your instructors
- See messages in your APUS Mobile email inbox
- Assess your grades
- Access your academic program and also our library
- Review university policies
You could also set your preferences internationally or from course tool for each mobile device you have. Once you choose your preferences, you will receive automated device notifications when new general alarms are issued and/or articles look concerning your announcements, assignments, grades, messages or forums. These alarms can also be observable in the Notification Center, that you access through one tap onto your mobile device.
Note: You’ll still need your computer to submit homework or take tests and quizzes.
Offline Mode Ensures Function Is Saved and Posted Automatically
APUS Mobile can be used anytime and anywhere. For instance, you can compose a forum post or type a message onto your tablet or smartphone when you are offline. If you reconnect to the Internet using a cell signal or Wi-Fi connection, your job is automatically synchronized to our online classroom.
If you are on the Web and your Internet connection fails, your articles are automatically saved and time-stamped in line with this time when you regain the connection. The articles are subsequently auto-synchronized and posted to your course, and you will see articles from classmates and your instructor that appeared during your absence.
Added Features in Development
In addition to the new demo feature, we are also working on other ways to create the APUS Mobile app more suitable for you, including:
- Notification Center — a new location to access your new articles in one click!
- New Home button to take you back to the home display in one click
- Access to a ledger balance
- Online enrollment in your mobile device
- Skill to cover your tuition out of your mobile device
Please note: You should be a qualified registered student to access our online classroom and apply the full capabilities of APUS Mobile. To see our educational programs and enroll, visit us at American Military University and American Public University.